Alright well I thought it only appropriate to take a couple pictures around the apartment before saying goodbye to Auckland. This is the front yard facing 'Togs's' place. That is not our neighbours name but unfortunately gotten to the point of living here since June & don't know his name or more importantly don't really care to find out. The following youtube video of togs vs undies will not only make you laugh but give you an idea of why we might have called him togs.......... although he does not look anything like the guy. Hard to explain really he is just togs.
The following are shots walking up the steep, curvy laneway up to the street to walk to work.
My view down Middleton Road, looking out to Rangitoto. Must say it is one of the more scenic commutes home from work that I have had in my lifetime so far :).
So I wrapped up work (for now) on ward 27b at Starship Children's Hospital this past week, had a great lunch with the team today (thanks guys!!) & will be catching the magic bus on monday heading south to Rotoroa & onward :) I am so looking forward to it!!
Hope to have more amazing photos & stories asap.
Love to all xoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment